Delivery & Despatch Information
UK - Zone 1 - Mainland UK (England, Wales & Most Of Scotland)
Standard Delivery Service
Standard next day delivery charged at £6 for all orders below £50. All orders over £50 will be delivered free of charge. The free delivery threshold of £50 applies to the order total AFTER any discount has been applied. The standard next day delivery service is fulfilled Monday - Friday between 7am - 7pm.
Deliveries to some more remote areas may take up to 2 working days to arrive.
Saturday Delivery Service
Saturday delivery is available as an optional upgrade to Zone 1 addresses and costs £15 for all orders below £50. Saturday delivery for orders over £50 is reduced to £10.
Please note that orders will still take upto 1-3 days to manufacture. Orders placed on Wednesday's, Thursday's or Friday's may not be dispatched until the following Saturday.
Selecting this option will push your order to the front of the queue and it will be dispatched the next working day, or the same working day if placed before 7am. Priority service upgrades are charged at £30 for orders under £50, and at a subsidised price of £24 for orders over £50. Our priority service is only available for orders upto £500. Transit times will still be 24-48 hours dependant on location and parcel size.
The priority service is available for around 90% of our products. However on occassions the priority service may not be available. If this is the case we will contact you as soon as possible to find an alternative solution.
The only reason we will be able to refund the priority service charge after an order has been placed is if the order is not delivered due to an error we are responsible for. We will not be able to refund these charges if you are not available when the courier attempts delivery and we will not be able to refund the order due to any delay beyond our control.
Priority Service with Saturday Delivery
Dispatched the next working day, or the same working day if placed before 7am, and sent on a Saturday Delivery Service. Priority service with SAturday Delivery upgrades are charged at £30 for orders under £50, and at a subsidised price of £37 for orders over £50.
Orders placed on Wednesday's, Thursday's or Friday's before 7am using this service will be delivered on Saturday.
UK - Zone 2 and 3 - Remote Scotland, UK Isles(exc Channel Islands), Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland
Unfortunately higher delivery charges have to be applied to some postcode areas as we are charged a higher rate by our courier. The charges are entirely non profit. Any order that exceeds Ã50 net is discounted by the same amount as other UK deliveries.
Our delivery charges are entirely transparent and can be calculated on the shopping basket page just by entering your postcode. You do not need to enter any personal details to calculate the total delivery cost, we will not contact you once an order has been placed to advise of additional charges.
Standard Delivery Service
Transit times range from 1-3 days.
Delivery charges for the postal regions detailed below are £12 plus VAT for orders upto £50 net and £7 plus VAT for orders over £50 net.
AB31-38, AB40-56, BT, IV1-28, IV30-32, IV36, IV40, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-38, PH4-41, PH49, PH50, TR21-25, PO30-41
Delivery charges for the postal regions detailed below are £17 plus VAT for orders upto £50 net and £12 plus VAT for orders over £50 net.
HS, IV41-49, IV51, IV55, IV56, KA27, KA28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE, Repulic of Ireland
If you are a resident of the above postcode areas, and do not want to pay the increased delivery charges, you are more than welcome to arrange to have your parcel collected via any other delivery service. Just select the 'Collect From Bedford' method at checkout and you will not be charged any delivery. You will need to advise us the goods are being collected by your designated courier so that we can ensure they are packaged correctly.
Free Collection Option
You are welcome to collect any picture frames, mounts and canvas pictures from either our Bedford picture framing factory or our Kettering picture framing retail store. There is no charge for collecting items from us.
British Forces Post Office Addresses, Overseas and The Channel Islands
We do not dispatch any goods outside of the UK including The Channel Islands.
Unfortunately we are unable to send parcels to BFPO addresses via our usual courier service and so orders with a BFPO delivery address are restricted on our website. If the item you are ordering is smaller than 500 X 400mm we may be able to send via Royal Mail BFPO service. Please contact us with your order details for further information and prices.
The delivery cost to postcodes within The Channel Islands is intentionally set very high to prevent orders being placed as we are unable to fulfill them.
Important Terms and Conditions
- *Our 3 full working days dispatch guarantee relates to the day that we will dispatch the goods from our factory. We do not guarantee the actual delivery date as circumstances beyond our control can have an effect. Excludes orders taken in the run up to Christmas, as well as during and after the Christmas/New Year shutdown. Orders taken during our 2 week Christmas shutdown and the first week of January will be dispatched in the first 2 weeks of January on a first come first served basis. During the peak Christmas period our website will display the current dispatch date based on our best predictions.
- If you opt for a Saturday Delivery, the dispatch of your order may be delayed. Orders placed on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday may not be dispatched until the following Saturday as we may require upto 3 working days to manufacture your goods.
- We are not responsible or liable for any costs incurred due to a late or failed delivery.
- The delivery charges are for two attempts to the delivery address supplied at the time of order. Further charges will apply if your goods are returned to us following two failed delivery attempts.
- Further charges will apply if you want to change the delivery address after we have assigned the courier.
- Further charges may apply if you have supplied an incorrect or incomplete postal address.
- Transit times are from the time your goods have been dispatched.