Store Policies - Terms & Conditions
Plain English policies to ensure you know rights should any problems occur and what we will do to resolve any problems.
The term 'easyFrame.co.uk' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 5 Railton Road, Bedford, MK42 8PN. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Our delivery charges are for two delivery attempts to the delivery address detailed on your order confirmation from us.
We cannot change the delivery address unless we have received written confirmation prior to dispatch.
Additional delivery charges will apply if you do need to change the address after dispatch.
All goods are dispatched to the delivery address detailed on your order confirmation from us.
This address may differ from your Paypal delivery address which will not be used.
- Additional delivery fees may apply if you order is returned to us after two failed delivery attempts.
- Additional delivery fees may apply if you supply an incorrect or incomplete delivery address or postcode.
All goods must be signed for at the delivery address supplied at the time of order.
We will not authorise the courier to leave your goods unattended.
- We are not liable for any costs incurred due to a failed or late delivery.
- Any comments entered during the checkout procedure relating to the delivery will not override our terms and conditions and may not be actioned. Comments such as delivery after 7pm, leave by front door, leave at my aunties house round the corner, will be ignored.
- We are unable to refund any custom made products due to a failed delivery.
Refund, Cancellation & Damage
- All picture frames, picture mounts and digital prints are made to order and your specification. Under the terms of UK law for distance selling any item that is made to order, or personalised, is not eligible for a refund.
- You are unable to cancel any custom picture frame or mount order after we have begun work on it. This may range from 1 minute to 3 days. Providing we have manufactured and despatched your order within the agreed time limits you have no right to cancel for any reason.
- UK law states we have to offer a 7 day cooling off period for items we sell that we DO NOT manufacture to customer specifications. To comply with this law you may return any item within our Tapes & Accessories section. Postage will not be refunded.
- Damage/Discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt. Receipt of the goods is deemed to be when the courier received a signature.
- If any item arrives damaged, we will supply a replacement item within a reasonable period of time. Under the terms of UK law, we have to be given the opportunity to rectify damage problems when the goods have been made to order. We will not be able to refund an item that has arrived damaged or supply to a replacement to a different specification.
- Please ensure you retain all packaging until you are happy with the product as we may require you to return any items that are damaged or faulty.
- You can find full details of UK law regarding refunds and exchanges here.
Picture Frames & Mount Specific
- The descriptions used on this website describe the main characteristics of the product, colour and size. They do not necessarily describe the material used to manufacture the product, i.e. a moulding described as "Gold" is not actually made from gold.
- The images used on this website have been taken by professional photographers and in our opinion offer an excellent representation of the actual product. We cannot legislate for the calibration or quality of your monitor. We cannot offer a refund if the frame does not meet your requirements or if your opinion of the moulding description differs from ours.
- Wood is a natural product and as such there will always be a colour variation between different batches of the same product number.
- All picture frame and mount measurements are calculated from the sizes the user enters on our website. Our website cannot modify or change the measurements you enter. We will only supply a product to the measurements you have given us and that are detailed on your order confirmation. We cannot offer a refund/exchange or rectify any mistakes we are not responsible for.
Digital Printing Specific
- We only print what we are given - if your photo has a defect on it, the defect will show on the finished canvas. By placing an order for a digital print you are confirming you have checked the image for satisfactory quality.
- We do not guarantee that the finished print will look exactly the same as it does on your computer screen. Colours may, and usually will vary, as computer screens are calibrated differently.
- You may not submit any image for printing that you do not hold the copyright to or have written consent from the copyright holder. By placing a printing order you agree that you have full authorisation for the reproduction and take full responsibility for any copyright infringements.
- The quality indicator used on our website prevents low resolution images from being submitted. It is not a guarantee that the image you would like us to reproduce will be perfect. If are unsure if your image is suitable please ask first or do not place an order.
- We reserve the right to use any product that has been returned for display or advertising purposes.